Horror fan fiction

  • tangerinac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hey guys - I'm trying my hand on fan fiction and I need somebody to
      help me out. English is my 2nd language, so I need help on grammar,
      sentence structure, using words appropriately... mostly as a way to
      learn with my own mistakes. I'm writing horror (fiction on "Devil's
      Rejects" and "House of 1000 Corpses") so it may get pretty violent in
      there.

      Thank you!

      Mileni