Re: [Beta_Unlimited] hey yall

  • dehc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
      Peregrin,

      What fandoms do you read for?

      dehc

      On 7/28/05, peregrin76 <head_in_da_clouds76@...> wrote:
      just joined and wanted to say im a pretty good beta, so if anybody has
      anything, just let me know!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • peregrin76
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
        i read for most anime, highlander, LOTR, HP, Buffy.... just about
        anything
      • dehc

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2005
            sure,just email it to me
          • freevoice88
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2005
              Don't know if you got this since my computer is being stupid but,
              Buffy/Dark Angel cross? Willing?