hey yall

  • peregrin76
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
      just joined and wanted to say im a pretty good beta, so if anybody has
      anything, just let me know!
    • dehc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
        Peregrin,

        What fandoms do you read for?

        dehc

        On 7/28/05, peregrin76 <head_in_da_clouds76@...> wrote:
        just joined and wanted to say im a pretty good beta, so if anybody has
        anything, just let me know!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • peregrin76
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
          i read for most anime, highlander, LOTR, HP, Buffy.... just about
          anything
        • dehc

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2005
              sure,just email it to me
            • freevoice88
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 20, 2005
                Don't know if you got this since my computer is being stupid but,
                Buffy/Dark Angel cross? Willing?