looking for a beta reader for my friend's Fugitive (movie) slash sequel

  • robinkickingbird
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2005
      Hi,

      Excuse my just barging in here like this, but I'm like that. < g >

      I'm the usual beta for my friend Melody who is working on the sequel
      to her slash novel based in the Fugitive film universe. I'm having
      eye surgery in the near future and would like to find someone to pinch
      hit for me.

      If you think you can do that, drop me email at my reply email or put
      rk in front of bravevoices.com and it'll reach me. We can supply the
      prior novel if you want to read that for background though it's not
      necessary I guess.

      In the future I can beta for most TV shows (have never seen or read
      Harry Potter or lotr, so can't help there), particularly Native
      American related topics, but won't be able to help anyone until well
      after the New Year due to the eye issue.

      Robin Kickingbird