Beta needed for Batman Begins fic

  • Sami
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2005
      Hey kiddos - I'm looking for a beta for a fic based in the batman
      begins universe. The story will contain slashy elements of the Bruce
      Wayne/Jonathan Crane variety, but will be strictly pg-13 in that area.
      So if you're squicked by slash, dont worry, it wont be graphic.
      Intimate knowledge of batman comics is not necessary, just as long as
      you saw the movie and have a good grasp of the characters.

      Mostly I want a beta for grammar and word choice, but would love you
      to death if you could look over characterization as well. It's a work
      in progress, so suggestions in storyline will also be taken into
      consideration.

      I'll happily beta anything in return if you'd like. If you're
      interested, please email me at samusbelmont@... Thanks!!

      -Sami