ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT: Need beta. Drama/Angst/Horror with a dash of comedy

  • vampirefamine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 10:11 PM
      Hi my name is Itachi-hime. This isn't a fanfic, but someone might be
      interested. I am writing a story called the web, that
      recently I've been having concerns if it's still worth working on. I
      have a friend that basicly betas for me, but she is only one person
      and I would like to get another's opinion. However, my story is
      somewhat mature: and I was hoping I could find someone who would like
      to read what I have so far. It's a bit shorter than it was before
      since recently I started rewriting it because of point of view issues.
      It's 32 pages, respond if you are interested?

      Sincerely,

      Itachi-Hime
    • Toxic Mind
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 6:21 PM
        If nobody has yet responded, I'd be interested. You can email me your
        story, if you wish.

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "vampirefamine"