In need of a beta and offering up my services

  • Melinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hello, I am looking for a beta reader for my Spuffy fanfic. The
      majority of what I write comes out as NC-17. I am mainly looking for
      someone to look over my work for grammatical errors and check to make
      sure I don't make things sound rushed.

      I am also offering up my services as a beta reader for Spuffy and most
      Roswell pairings.

      If you are interested in either please contact me by email or my aim sn
      Reckless LM. Thank you.