Newbie introduction

  • litotes1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Name or Alias: litotes1980 or himilzungal

      Fav shows/books/fandoms: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Rose
      of Versailles, Lost

      Fav writers of fanfiction: That are many ;)

      Fav actors and actresses: I'm pretty sure there are more, but at the
      moment just Hayden Christensen, Rupert Grint and James Marsters come
      to my mind.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep. I started to write but the first two
      are ready *proud smile*

      Do you beta-read: Up to now? No.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Should be in one of my fandoms and
      preferably in German (my mother tongue), because I'm not a
      native-speaker.

      I'm so happy to have found this group because it's pretty difficult to
      find beta readers :)