Need beta for slash fic

  • cyeager1969
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 4:38 PM
      I need someone to beta a fic based on the Flash comic book
      from DC; it pairs Trickster and the Pied Piper. I'm looking for
      honest critique. If interested, email me offlist. Thanks!
    • Shabana Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 5:54 PM

        Hi,

        I was wondering if anyone would beta read a band/slash fic?

        Good Charlotte/Mest Adults only. 9 pages long. Needs to be done in 3 days?

        Thanks

        email me at orton_qaf@... if interested =)