Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta- Also the person who sent me a HP fic?

  • Shabana Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005

      Hey,

      First off I know somebody sent me a Harry Potter fic to beta read for them. For some reason I have no idea why it isn't saved on my email. So whoever did send me the fic, if you still want me to beta read for you re-send the fic.

      orton_qaf@...

      On another note I need someone to beta read an original m/m slash story. It's only 3 pages long. What I am looking for is the whole whack I need honest opinions. I was also hoping that someone could do it in the space of 3 days? So if you are interested email me at

      orton_qaf@...

      Thank you.