Need a highlander Beta

  • Elli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2005
      I've had this story writen up for yonks and i just need a second
      opinion on it. Slightly au set before the first season. All i really
      can say is that a girl turns up claiming to be duncans daughter.
      Hopefully it is better than it sounds. If anyone wants to give it a
      read just email me and ill send the first part along :)
    • the3rdgeneral
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
        If you still want someone to look over your Highlander story, please
        feel free to send it over to me.

        I loved the FIRST movie, and the TV series.

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Elli" <corky_jonas@y...>