I'm a beta reader.

  • angelvr04
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      If you need anyone to Beta a Buffy the vampire Slayer or Angel
      story,I'm your girl. I'll also do Harry potter or charmed stories and
      for some weird reason gone with the wind. If you need a beta reader,
      I'm definetly the right person. I am also a member of fanfiction.net.
      Under the name Angel sumortios. well, gtg, hope to here from you soon.
      A.J.
    • orleans_2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "angelvr04" <ajsumortios15@n...>
        wrote:
        > If you need anyone to Beta a Buffy the vampire Slayer or Angel
        > story,I'm your girl. I'll also do Harry potter or charmed stories and
        > for some weird reason gone with the wind. If you need a beta reader,
        > I'm definetly the right person. I am also a member of fanfiction.net.
        > Under the name Angel sumortios. well, gtg, hope to here from you soon.
        > A.J.

        Hi,

        you would not beta a story about the Vampire Chrobnicles, wouldn´t you?

        CU