Smallville/BTVS Crossover fanfic.

  • LexanaForbidden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hey everyone... I need some help/advice, on a crossover fanfic between Smallville and BTVS. If anyone thinks they could possibly help me, give me a email. Just need some advice on if my idea for the story would be good or not, etc. Thanks in advance.

      ~Tonia
    • angelvr04
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, LexanaForbidden@a... wrote:
        > Hey everyone... I need some help/advice, on a crossover fanfic
        between
        > Smallville and BTVS. If anyone thinks they could possibly help me,
        give me a email.
        > Just need some advice on if my idea for the story would be good or
        not, etc.
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > ~Tonia
        I think the idea is good, but stick to some cannon and
        have Buffy be with Spike or Angel, do not hook her up with Clark.
        Aj
        ajsumortios15@...