New Member - Beta reader wanted

  • Bernadette
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 10:30 AM
      Hey gals and guys

      I joined this lovely group today as I am in need of a beta reader for
      my recent fic...

      A little bit about me:

      Name or Alias: valkrys

      Fav shows: The O.C., Smallville Charmed

      Fav writers of fanfiction: mmhh... a few people at fanfiction.net

      Fav actors and actresses: Ben McKenzie, Alyssa Milano

      Webpage address: www.greminger-gerber.ch.vu (has nothing to do with
      fanfiction, beware, it's not in English ;-) but you can play
      the "guessing what language it is" game)

      Do you write fanfiction? of course... I write in English but since
      this isn't my native language I always need someone to check it...

      Do you beta-read: I do, I can detect spelling errors and check the
      writing style, but I'm not the one to turn to with grammar
      questions...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: everything, also in German if
      anyone is interested

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

      So, I really hope someone can help me with my recent fic... It's
      about The O.C. and I could really use help, I am not very confident
      about my writing ;-)

      But I'm also available for beta-ing of course!!

      Cheers
      Bernadette
    • harrypotterjr3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 5:36 PM
        hey i only do harry potter and no sex pls
      • harrypotterjr3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 7:58 AM
          ok send it to me i willl see