New Member

  • gullnick2001
    Message 1 of 17 , May 29, 2005
      Hi,

      being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
      intorduce myself.

      Name or Alias: delenn21

      Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
      NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

      Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

      Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
      Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

      Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
      without any beta). penname gull

      Do you beta-read: Of course.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
      expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
      any beta

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

      Delenn
    • sphinx_bast
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
        Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
      • Kaira Wild Fire
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
          Hey welcome.

          I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

          sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
          Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

          ~*Kayla*~

        • sphinx_bast
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
            Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

            > Hey welcome.
            >
            > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
            >
            > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
            > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
            >

            > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
          • Kaira Wild Fire
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
              That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

              That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

              sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
              Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

              > Hey welcome.
              >
              >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
              >
              > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
              >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
              >

              > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

              ~*Kayla*~

            • megaclare
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
              • Angel Sumortios
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                  I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                    Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.