Newbie here!

  • Marirosa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      Name or Alias: Melaina Skotia

      Fav shows: Lost, CSI, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Sentinel

      Fav actors and actresses: Too many to mention, but I can talk about
      anybody. :)

      Webpage address: http://www.myspace.com/melaina

      Do you write fanfiction?: I haven't written fan fiction, but really
      love writing original fiction.

      Do you beta-read: That's why I joined, I'm looking foward to it.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Well, I can beta-read from my
      favorite shows and, what the heck?! Throw everything at me!

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: All ratings are welcomed.