Intro and Request

  • dpe115@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      I just joined the list a few minutes ago, because I was looking for ( you
      guessed it ) a beta reader. I write mostly Buffy fanfiction and tend to focus
      on Buffy/Spike although the occasional Buffy/Lindsey or other pairings turn
      up every once in a while. Besides Buffy I also write X-Men fanfiction that
      relates to the movie and is mostly Rogue/Logan. While my Buffy stories are
      usually very long, most of the other fan fiction consists of shorter pieces.
      With english being my second language I need help with grammar mostly and
      occasionally with spelling as well. However any other help concerning plot
      holes, characterizations and the like are also very much appreciated. Oh and
      yeah, I do write NC-17. So if anyone would be willing to beta for me, I'd
      really, really appreciate it.

      Thanks in advance for your consideration [ gosh am I polite today, or what?
      ;-) ]

      Kereia

      Name or Alias: Kereia

      Fav shows: Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, Highlander, X-Men
      (movie & cartoon ), Stargate, La Femme Nikita

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Melissa Flores, Diebin,
      Donna, Zero, Chelle.

      Fav actors and actresses: James Marsters, Peter Wingfield, Roy Dupis, Amanda
      Tapping, Anna Paquin, Hugh Jackman, Elizabeth Gracen, Whoppi Golderg, Andrea
      Parker

      Webpage address: http://www.crosswinds.net/~moonlightspike/index1.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep.

      Do you beta-read: Never done before, but I'd love to if need be.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, Angel, Stargate, because these are
      the only shows where I really watched every episode. So that's were I can
      probably help the most.

    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2000
        <<I just joined the list a few minutes ago, because I was
        looking for ( you guessed it ) a beta reader.>>

        Hey! I'd be happy to beta for you. I love Buffy and have been
        reading X-Men comics for oh, well that would be telling you how
        old I am. Let's just say it's been a *very* long time.

        =====
        "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        http://photos.yahoo.com/