Lost, Smallville and Desperate Housewives. Need beta

  • orton_qaf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      Hey all,

      Yes I am another person who needs a proof reader. I have many, many
      beta's for other fandoms I write in. Each of them offered to help
      me, but I need someone who knows or reads from the smallville fandom
      and Lost fandom, other than getting my grammar/tense right I am in
      anal about getting the characters as close as to whom they represent
      in the show.

      I'm going to be doing two challenges in the next few weeks. I have
      started writing them yet, but I wanted to make sure I had someone
      who was there willing to beta for me.

      Lost: pairings- Sawyer/Sayid.

      Smallville: Pairings- Clark and Lex

      I'm also doing another challenge for femslash for Desperate
      Housewives for Bree/Lynette. I have only ever written m/m slash so I
      need someone who can help me out there too.

      Thank you for reading.