Need a Voltron beta and will be any beta

  • Kyence
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:08 PM
      Hello. My name is Kyence. I am looking for a beta reader for a
      Voltron story I am going to be writing. It is part of an ongoing
      storyline I have. It is predominantly action/adventure. Sometimes
      comedic dialogue, drama, and romance are sprinkled here and there when
      it is conducive to the plot and theme. I do have a tendency to write
      with focus on the villains, but not in a convert-to-good or
      pity-me-because-I-suffered sort of way. Yeah, they suffered, but the
      characters do no use it as a crutch; it is more of an explanation as
      to how they are, but doesn't excuse them from the consequences of
      their actions. The "good guys" have a backstory as well, and will be
      a significant part of the story. The story is not a "bashing fic" to
      any characters.

      I try to write keeping the original spirit of the series around. I
      also try to write so that it can be enjoyed by those not familiar with
      the show as well. I once had a beta reader for a 26 chapter story who
      never even heard of Voltron.

      For a sample of what I have done, and the style of what you will most
      likely read, here is my site:
      http://www.kyence.net/voltron

      I like to submit to ML and find a beta reader before posting on my
      site.

      I also would like to beta for someone. Any genre, and fandom, any
      rating is fine. I can give as detailed a critique as you wish, right
      down to the grammar and syntax if you want.

      I am looking forward to any correspondance,
      Kyence