Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta. Can someone help?

  • diane holmescurtice
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Lexana:

      What kind of help do you need?
      Length of the story? Fandom? Timeframe?

      Diane

      On 5/1/05, LexanaForbidden@... <LexanaForbidden@...> wrote:
      I need a beta who has watched either the shows:

      1. The early years of Law and Order
      2. Murphy Brown
      3. Children of the corn (The First Movie)

      If anyone has seen any of those shows/movies. Please email me, cuz I am going to be writing a fanfic and would appreciate anyones imputs/advice, etc. Thank u in advance.

      ~Tonia

      Yahoo! Groups Links