New beta reader and beta-ee

  • Lady Eclectic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hello. :) I just signed up to this list, and thought I'd introduce
      myself. My name is Sarah, and I love to read good fanfic. :) I also
      love to do those little sideways smilies all over my emails. :):)

      Anyway, I also have a fanfic, going pretty slowly now, that needs
      betaing. I write mostly for Farscape and Pitch Black, but I love any
      genres that are well written. So, if you're interesting, email me. :-)

      Sarah P.