Hi! I'm new

  • Rubeus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      Hey, everyone!

      I just joined the list. Now, before I give any other info (and forget
      why I'm writing this message in the first place ^^; <L>), I'm looking
      for a beta-reader for a Buffy fic I just finished. It's a songfic,
      rated about PG 13 (there are implications of violence, but nothing
      graphic), and the main character is Drusilla. So, needless to say, it's
      a little strange. ^~ I could use someone who could give me C&C on a
      couple of parts I'm not too sure I want to change or not. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

      So, now for the rest of my info! I think I'll just copy and paste the
      template from the welcome message in here - it seems like the easiest
      way.

      Name or Alias: Rubeus

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Malcolm in the Middle,
      Daria, and various anime

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Hmm... I'm honestly not sure, anymore.

      Fav actors and actresses: James Marsters, Eliza Dushku and virtually all
      of the rest of the BtVS and Angel casts, Angelina Jolie, Ben Affleck,
      Ryan Phillipe, Nick Stahl

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/rubeus-chan/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, constantly, but I only post the ones I
      like especially for one reason or another.

      Do you beta-read: I don't beta for anyone, currently, but I'm very much
      willing to start!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything for spelling and grammer;
      Buffy, Angel, and probably some others I'm forgetting right now (^^;
      I'll let you know if I think of them) I know well enough to beta fully.
      If anyone wants to know which anime I'll beta for, just mail me and
      ask! I don't know if anime fic is allowed to be posted on this list or
      not, but, either way, I'd be glad to beta it for anyone who's
      interested!

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything. G to NC17. It's
      all good.

      So, there you have it! A basic little breakdown of me. Kinda. ^^
      Heeheehee.
      Anyone can go ahead and start sending me fics to be beta-ed whenever you
      want! And, once again, if anyone would be kind enough to beta my fic, I
      would be eternally greatful.

      Thank you muchly!

      ~ Rubeus