I need a beta. Can someone help?

  • LexanaForbidden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      I need a beta who has watched either the shows:

      1. The early years of Law and Order
      2. Murphy Brown
      3. Children of the corn (The First Movie)

      If anyone has seen any of those shows/movies. Please email me, cuz I am going to be writing a fanfic and would appreciate anyones imputs/advice, etc. Thank u in advance.

      ~Tonia
    • diane holmescurtice
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Lexana:

        What kind of help do you need?
        Length of the story? Fandom? Timeframe?

        Diane

        On 5/1/05, LexanaForbidden@... <LexanaForbidden@...> wrote:
        I need a beta who has watched either the shows:

        1. The early years of Law and Order
        2. Murphy Brown
        3. Children of the corn (The First Movie)

        If anyone has seen any of those shows/movies. Please email me, cuz I am going to be writing a fanfic and would appreciate anyones imputs/advice, etc. Thank u in advance.

        ~Tonia

        Yahoo! Groups Links