Beta Reader requested

  • blemery1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2005
      I have a few fics that could use a beta reader, plus a few one-shots
      that probably need one but I'll never even attempt to find one because
      it seems like too much work for one fic.
      All the fics I right are Slash or Yaoi, I hardly ever put het pairings
      in my fics and I tend to make all the girls in the genre just disappear.
      I mainly do two fandoms I do Harry Potter fandom and Yu-gi-oh! I also
      have a few other anime based fanfics, but sigh I'm too worried about my
      other fics to care about those ones.
      Anyway the two fics I'm currently pushing along at a steady pace unlike
      the others that are on hold are:

      1) Marriage Binds, Its HP AU fic that contains both slash and Mpreg and
      it was started along time ago before JKR gave the ages of Bill and
      Charlie so the dating is all messed up but I really meant for it to be
      on the right ages. Pairings: Lucius/Arthur (Centric) Also
      Lucius/Narcissa, Arthur/Molly, Harry/Draco, Hintings of Sirius/James.
      I only have it halfway finished and only about half of that is actually
      typed up. And the first couple chapters I had a betareader but I lost
      her it was tragic, however that still doesn't mean I don't want those
      chapters looked over either.

      2) I Love you Now. Yugioh fic. A one shot that got way out of hand but
      I'm sticking to it. Its Future based, Slash, Mpreg, character death,
      charater coming back alive! and cute chibis! Lost of angst but I don't
      know that's what the readers want. Anyway Pairings: Seto/Joey, R/YB,
      Y/YYY, M/YM/Mokuba(only after he turns 18) T/D, that's all because I
      don't like girls so they don't get paired...I'm just mean like that.

      So those are the main too I guess for now. *looks at other fics
      sniffles* ah well I've got a writers block for those. Thanks so much
      for your guys help its glorious!