Re: [Beta_Unlimited] A rare movie fanfic....can anyone help?

  • LUISA VILLARREAL
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Sure, send your storyline and i'll gladly help u ^__^. Altough its been so long since i've seen that movie, and if u need any art work for it i'll also contribute to it!

      LexanaForbidden@... wrote:
      I know this is a rare movie. And not alot of people seen it. But i was going to write a fanfic around the first Children of the corn movie, and was hoping that someone who had watched it could give me some pointers and oppinions on my storylines that i want to write about it. thanks in advance to anyone who can possibly help me.

      Yahoo! Messenger