Need A Beta

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2000
      I need a beta for what is going to be a longish project. I'm working
      on a story piece-meal and it will probably take a good two or three
      months to finish. I'm looking for someone to offer input and advice,
      and tell me where they see the story going.

      This story is the next installment in my 'Shadows & Light' universe
      and it is the sequel to "A Union of Souls." This universe is a
      crossover between Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and The Tomorrow
      People. For more information, please visit my website
      (http://www.alternate-realities.net).

      If anyone has limitless patience and is willing to work with me,
      please contact me!

      Michele
    • Addie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2006
        I need a beta for a Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction..

        It is an yaoi, mpreg fic, Yusuke/Kurama fic.

        If you are willing to beta this fiction please email me at
        bloodbrood2000@...