Beta Reader wanted

  • gullnick2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 8:30 AM
      Hi,

      I need a good beta reader for some fanfictions I have written. The
      grammer is just worse since I´m from Germany.

      The Storys will be about the movie Dirty Dancing and the TV-Shows
      Babylon 5 and Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

      Hope someone will help me.

      Nicole
    • lionchilde2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30 5:56 PM
        Hi Nicole,

        I could possibly take a look at your stories for you. I know Babylon 5
        and Dirty Dancing pretty well. Scarecrow and Mrs. King I'm not too
        familiar with, but I can help with the grammar at least. :-)
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "gullnick2001"