I Need a Beta Reader! ^^

  • rynn321
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 8:48 PM
      Ok my spelling and grammer suck so I need help editing a few
      fanfictions I'm working on... However I don't want to offend anyone
      but a few are male/male but there is no sex, it just the pairings. I
      have so far....
      2 Escaflowne ones complete and 1 not compete (male/female
      relationship all 3)
      1 Labyrinth one complete (male/female relationship)
      2 Harry Potter ones not complete (male/male relationships)
      I have a couple others but they are stupid.
      Thanks All and sorry if I said anything I should no have.
    • imran_ramji45
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2005
        hey i only do fanfiction on harry potters 6th year fanfiction if you
        have any tell me