Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Hey everyone, can you help?

  • Kaira Wild Fire
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2005
      Ok, cable does not use your phoneline so you can be on the internet and use the phone at the same time. It doesn't interupt your tv either lol. Another good thing about Cable is that it's so much faster than dial up. I hope that helps.

      ForeverCordelia@... wrote:
      This is an offtopic question. But does anyone have cable internet? I need some info on it, im suppose to be getting it this week, and I have no idea what its about. What is more special about it then dialup? Thanks in advance.

      ~*Kayla*~