New gen Stargate SG-1 zine!

  • Mystery Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Deadline for pre-con orders:

      -- RevelCon in Houston -- 11:59 pm, March 12.
      -- Connexions in Baltimore -- 11:59 pm, March 26.

      If you want to make sure we bring a specific zine you want, send us a
      pre-con order from our webpage -- www.agentwithstyle.com

      AGENT WITH STYLE

      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      To see how to get a FREE ZINE, go see our website!

      * Stargate SG-1 *

      THE FORGE OF FIRE

      In this digest-sized novella written by Marianne Evensen, the
      entire SG-1 team is having a very bad day bordering on the comical,
      when their current assignment abruptly turns dangerous. On an
      uncharted planet, Daniel Jackson is reunited with his wife Shar'e and
      forced to match wits with a cunning, ancient immortal — the god
      Hephaestus — who has devious plans for SG-1. In a desperate race
      against time, the remaining members of the team must deal with a
      bizarre primitive culture to find and rescue Daniel before it's too
      late. An exciting novella that will hold you to the very last page!

      Dozens of fandoms. Thousands of zines.
      Check us out! www.agentwithstyle.com