Beta reader needed for X & G fic

  • keeper444@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 4:51 AM
      Excuse me folks,

      I'm fairly new on the list and I haven't really seen any mail on this
      list, but I'm seeking anyone that can help me out.

      I'm looking for someone to be a beta reader for a Xena & Gabrielle story
      I'm doing. It would probably have an "R" to "NC-17" rating for violence
      and some sex.
      If you can help me out with spelling, grammar, and possibly story
      suggestions, please let me know.

      I'd really hate to give up on these stories now but I refuse to post
      them without the benefit of a beta.

      Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

      I've written fanfic before in the BtVS fan-dome and I know how
      invaluable this step is is the development of a story.

      Later
      Alex P.