I need a JAG beta reader

  • Mauricio Schneegans
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi,
      Is there any a mature older women in this group that would please
      beta read two fics for me. I've been working on these two fic for
      some time now. They are both nc-17s. The first one is a Harm/Mac
      pairing and the second is Ham/Mac Harm/other Mac/other with f/f
      slash seanes. And so I'm also looking for some one that has writen
      f/f slash before futher more I would apricate if that woman also has
      exprianced with wrting about alternitve life styles like swing as my
      second fic is about Harm and Mac as swingers fucking othter poeple
      and each other as well. I'm writing the fis form a male pov. Please
      e-mail me off list for more info. I'll e-mail to you what  I have
      done so far. My e-mail address is mauri1972@...
      Thanks,

      Do you Yahoo!?