I need a quick beta reader for some Smallville smut (clex/NC-17)

  • Psychi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      It's for the Slashy Smut Challenge and is due by
      February 28th, so I need someone quick. Here's the
      stats:

      Title: Things To Do With Your Mouth When You're an
      Alien
      Author: Psychi
      Fandom: Smallville
      Pairing: Clark Kent/Lex Luthor
      Playing card activity: 69, Mouth Him Off
      Playing card URL:
      http://invisible-cities.net/images/gsc/slash/32.jpg,
      http://invisible-cities.net/images/gsc/slash/28.jpg
      Rating: NC-17
      Clark starts to exhibit strange symptoms.
      Word Count: 4795