New Member

  • Serenity Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 11, 2005
      Hey,

      My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
      Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
      Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
      anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
      assistance.

      Serenity
    • gullnick2001
      Message 2 of 17 , May 29, 2005
        Hi,

        being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
        intorduce myself.

        Name or Alias: delenn21

        Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
        NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

        Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

        Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
        Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

        Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

        Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
        without any beta). penname gull

        Do you beta-read: Of course.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
        expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
        any beta

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

        Delenn
      • sphinx_bast
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
          Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
        • Kaira Wild Fire
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
            Hey welcome.

            I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

            sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
            Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

            ~*Kayla*~

          • sphinx_bast
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
              Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

              > Hey welcome.
              >
              > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
              >
              > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
              > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
              >

              > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
            • Kaira Wild Fire
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                > Hey welcome.
                >
                >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                >
                > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                >

                > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                ~*Kayla*~

              • megaclare
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                  I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                • Angel Sumortios
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                    I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                      Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.