A plea for help

  • keeper444@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 11:17 PM
      Hi,

      I'm in desperate need for a beta reader, someone that can not only help
      me with my atrocious spelling and pathetic grammar but is also willing
      to offer continuity and storyline advice.

      I'm working on a Xena WP story with a maybe PG-13 to an R rating a lot
      depends on what part of the country your from. It's loosely based on the
      show in that same timeline, but the story is all mine.

      Anyway, if you are interested in lending a hand to a rank amateur on his
      first X & G story please contact me off list at:

      keeper444@...

      Thanks for taking the time to read this.

      Later
      Alex P.