Hey everyone...any betas here...? Just a question.

  • ForeverCordelia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      Hey everyone. Hows it going? I was going to write a current fanfic about Smallville. Centering around the "lovelife" of Lex Luthor. But as any writer, I like keeping my character "In character", so I have a hard time figuring out if having him say something or do something would be in character for him. I have scenes in my head that I want to write, but don't know if they are good or etc. I don't need someone to babysit me through the story, but just some ideas here and there. And feel free to be both positive and negative. If anyone is interested in helping me and has alittle bit of free time, please email me back. Thanks in advance. =)

      ~Tonia
    • Serenity Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
        I would be willing to help if you want it.

        Serenity