Beta Reader needed for Dragonlance

  • pippychick_uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hi out there,

      I am currently in need of a beta reader for Dalamar/Raistlin slash,
      darkfiction. I am willing to beta read in return. I can beta for
      Dragonlance, Vampire Chronicles and early Angel/Buffy. No fem slash
      please. Email me if you can help. Thanks.

      Pip
    • Serenity Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
        I would be willing to read your fics.