Stargate convention in Virgina!

  • Mystery Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      Agent With Style (www.agentwithstyle.com) has just learned of a
      Stargate convention (www.creationent.com/cal/sgva.htm) in Arlington,
      VA on February 4-6, 2005 and have signed up to attend. Since there
      are a lot of fans in Baltimore/Washington DC/Virgina area (and
      beyond!) who may not be aware of this con, we thought we'd send out a
      notice about it.

      Also, we're taking pre-con orders for the con, so if you'd like to
      make sure we bring the zines you want, go to our website and fill out
      a pre-con order form. You can ask for *any* zines on our webpage,
      not just Stargate ones.

      We'll be selling out of our room and will arrive early Friday
      afternoon, so look for the fliers in the hallways for our room
      number, or call the operator and ask for our room under "Mystery
      Frank".

      See you at the con!