upcoming cons / pre-con orders

  • Mystery Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2005
      Upcoming conventions open for pre-orders:

      Return to Cascade (Los Angeles, CA) Feb. 26-27, 2005
      SentiCon (Grand Rapids, MI) March 4-6, 2005
      RevelCon (Houston, TX) March 18-20, 2005
      Connexions (Baltimore, MD) April 1-3, 2005
      StarFest (Denver, CO) April 29-May 1, 2005
      MediaWest (Lansing, MI) May 27-30, 2005

      www.agentwithstyle.com

      SENTINEL CON: The con comm for Return to Cascade has very graciously
      opened the door to the dealer's room to *all fans,* whether you are a
      member of the con or not -- so if you live in or near LA, feel free
      to come to the con and browse the dealer's room to find just the
      zine, keychain, piece of artwork, CD or DVD you've been looking for,
      or never knew you wanted!

      Let me heartily encourage anyone who wants to make *sure* we bring
      what they want to *any* con, to go to our site at
      www.agentwithstyle.com and place a pre-con order. That way you'll
      know that your zines will be there and will be marked especially for
      you, so they won't be sold to anyone else.

      You do NOT have to pre-pay when you send in a pre-con order (although
      you are certainly welcome to). You can pay at the convention when
      you pick the zines up, and we take cash (in US dollars), checks,
      credit cards, and if there's an internet connection available, you
      can even pay with Paypal!

      Just go to our website at www.agentwithstyle.com, look around at all
      the zines, then click on 'order forms' at the top of the page,
      choose 'pre-con order form' and fill it out. We'll package up and
      bring those zines to the con for you.

      See you at the con!

      www.agentwithstyle.com