Beta Reader Needed - Smallville

  • Psychi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2005
      Hello,

      I've been writing fanfic for only the last couple of
      months and am in need of a beta reader for an untitled
      CLFF challenge story. It's slash (clex) and I may add
      R/NC-17 elements into it, so I need someone over 18.
      The challenge is domesticity, with my personal
      challenge focusing on babies. This is the story I
      need the most help on since I can't post any of it
      until the challenge closes. I especially need
      feedback on the direction of the story and how it
      comes across in general. I'm thinking of exploring the
      darker elements to the story and would like input.

      I hope someone's interested and available.

      Thank You

      Psychi