Intro

  • Psychi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
      Name or Alias: Psychi/Blackpsychi

      Fav fandoms: Harry Potter, BtVS, Angel, Smallville,
      SG-1

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten,
      rageprufrock, suzvoy, seperis (Jen).

      Fav actors and actresses: Micheal Rosenbaum, Alyson
      Hannigan, John Glover.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, and I need a beta
      reader.

      Do you beta-read: Not so far.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any book or
      show, etc. that I'm familiar with. I'm not great with
      proper grammar or spelling, but I can help with plot
      and characterization.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      NC-17