That's right, another FNG

  • keeper444@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      Hi ya'all

      It was suggested that I introduce myself to the list, so I said to
      myself "Self say hi" so here goes.

      Name or Alias: Alex P.

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Xena: WP

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Kimber, Melissa Good, L
      J Maas.
      Shadowlander, Carrie Carr, far too many more to mention, including of
      course me.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do I write fanfiction?: Yes, I've already have some BtVS out there and
      I've recently begun a X:WP most alt but PG more than NC17

      Do I beta-read: I'm not set up for it right now but willing to help any
      way I can

      The fanfiction I will beta read: Any but I'm not up on many shows.

      So there you go, not much huh? Well hopefully we'll get to know more
      about each other as time goes along.

      Take care and have fun at all times.

      Later
      Alex P.