Newbie says hi and begs for a beta

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hi, I'm Kris, I've been writing fanfiction for about 5 years, mostly
      slash but some het. I do beta work but mostly help out around plot
      points...I just can't seem to beta or help out my own fics.

      Currently I'm looking for a beta to read over and help me with a
      Buffy the Vampire Slayer/The Fast and The Furious x-over.

      It's het and I wrote it in about three hours but did do a spell
      check, I need someone who will point out the weak points in the story
      and give suggestions about how to fix it and also can point out any
      grammar mistakes I make because I tend to do that as well as mess up
      my tenses.

      If someone is willing let me know!

      Thanks!
      Kris ^_^