I saved because I refinanced

  • qdcppkkmnqz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hello all,

      I refinanced my home at an incredible interest rate, I now save over $6000.00 a year on my home loan payments. Here is a free service that can help.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/abwhu

    • ahafhexeptvk
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2004
        Hello,

        Refinancing my home loan was quick and easy, I got a got an incredible interest rate, saving me thousands. Here is a free service that can help.
        http://agocras.net/azghu

      • qxhmodwcmjd
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
          Hello all,

          I refinanced my home at an incredible interest rate, I now save over $6000.00 a year on my home loan payments. Check this service out.
          http://agocras.net/azghu