Save money by refinancing

  • ajvlxpbannii
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      Hello,

      I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. All the information is right here.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/atrhu

    • prgzfpmnums
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
        Good day,

        I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. All the information is right here.
        http://agocras.net/azghu

      • zohnxuvkvadz
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
          Hello all,

          I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. You can get more information here.
          http://agocras.net/azghu