Cash Saving opportunity

  • vayldxxs
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hello all,

      Refinancing my home loan was quick and easy, I got a got an incredible interest rate, saving me thousands. This free service can help.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/agrhu

    • awqdomodvblj
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
        Hello fellow members,

        I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. Check out this free service.
        http://sempercras.net/atrhu

      • oyvpewuet
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2004
          Greetings,

          I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. You can get more information here.
          http://agocras.net/aqwhu

        • jgaphfoeylwu
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 22, 2004
            Hello,

            I refinanced my home at an incredible interest rate, I now save over $6000.00 a year on my home loan payments. You can get more information here.
            http://agocras.net/azghu