OT: Buffy Season 7 dvdset!!!!

  • ausiagurl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11 9:39 PM
      Hey guys,
      I don't want to bother you too much, so I'll make this short
      and sweet. As all you Buffy fans probably already know BTVS Season 7
      is coming out on DVD on November 16th!!! Go and check out
      www.foxstore.com and pick up your copy. Don't miss out on all the
      great features included in the DVDs!!!!
      *~Niecey~*
    • OnyxWillowRose@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12 4:10 AM
        In a message dated 11/12/04 12:41:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, ausiagurl@... writes:

        As all you Buffy fans probably already know BTVS Season 7
        is coming out on DVD on November 16th!!!

        Hee hee-something else to put on my Christmas list!

                                     WillowRose