Begging for a Beta

  • kermet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Hello,

      I'm new to the groups and I definatly need a beta. I would like to do LJ
      Smith, Wolf Lake, Port Charles and some orginal fiction (which will most likely
      be supernatural). Some of my fics will be NC-17 but most will be PG-13. Not
      only does my grammer suck I also can get lazy and need encouragement. I
      also need somone to help me develope ideas and get started. I'm essentallily
      looking for a new friend with good grammer. If you are seriously intertested or
      know of someone who might be. Please email kermet19438@....

      Thank you
      kermet