Attn.

  • Janelle Stokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      This is a sort of warning. This group has no moderator (ie, to my knowledge
      the moderator is on a long-term holiday and I'm not sure if she's coming
      back at all), so if there is any trouble...

      Well, if a spammer invades, I advise someone else starts a Beta_Unlimited2
      group and moderate that. I don't think there'll be any trouble. Although
      this is really a large list there's been no trouble for as long as I've been
      here.

      Anyway, I am unsubscribing as soon as this is posted - losing my net
      connection.

      ~Janelle