Unreliable...

  • orleans_2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi there!

      I´ve wondered, if I´m the only one who isn´t able to find a
      beta, who
      is reliable?
      I´ve already sent my fics to several so-called beta-raders, but no
      one ever sent it back to me...
      And I know, that my fics aren´t bad; the reviews say it all...

      *whine* Perhaps it would be better to keep on trying.......
    • dclady511
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "orleans_2003"
        <orleans_2003@y...> wrote:

        > Hi there!
        >
        > I´ve wondered, if I´m the only one who isn´t able to find a
        > beta, who
        > is reliable?
        > I´ve already sent my fics to several so-called beta-raders, but no
        > one ever sent it back to me...
        > And I know, that my fics aren´t bad; the reviews say it all...
        >
        > *whine* Perhaps it would be better to keep on trying.......

        You are not alone. I've gone through a few myself.